Sunday, October 16, 2011

Steve Jobs

I feel like Steve Jobs is an icon for entrepreneur’s worldwide. Because he started apple in his garage and than turned it in to a multi billion dollar company. He went to college but than dropped out to process his goal in apple. In one of the clips the host was putting Jobs in the same categories, as huge named people in are history. And than said he was a step a head of all them. I feel like he was correct if it was never for Jobs than the computer might not be as easy to use as it is now. He took something that was hard to use and understand and made it so everyone could benefit from use it. Jobs quoted “ windows took Mac’s programs and made it there own” witch I thought was ironic because I had a dell for a while with windows on it but than moved up and bought a Mac book, which also has Microsoft programs on it. I feel like it senses I had a dell for so long I got accustom to how that windows worked. But now that I have a Mac is a lot easier to use. Because on your keyboard it’s all about “command” something, witch on a dell everything was laid out for you. I love my Mac book better than any other laptop I have had.

Jobs took over the retail world for computers, music devices, and cell phones. He made it so simple to put mp3 music from a cd to your computer to your ipod or iphone. All of the products that he produced are in demand in all parts of the world. Even though apple products are on the higher end of the price chart, you are paying for not just the name but also the service. Any problems you have with any of their products you can go to any apple store and they will help u fix it for free, if you still have a warranty. Places like best buy or other company’s make you jump though hoops to get it fixed. Most of the time you need to ship it to the manufacture to fix and wait up to a month to get it back. Throughout Jobs life he had ups and downs but everyone will always remember him as one of the best. Frontrunners in are lifetime. And the best entrepreneur in the decade.

No comments: