Friday, October 14, 2011

google docs

I looked at Google docs. I have used it in many of my class’s before, so I had an understanding how to get it started and work. But a few years ago when I learned about it I felt like it would be to hard to understand/ to time consuming. But I was wrong they have a really easy layout to learn and a useful program for group projects. I love using Google docs when im doing a group project because u can post all your information in the layout and all your group members can look at it and change some information and unload it again. I feel like this is a great asset when some of your group members play sports or don’t live on campus. Because you can do it on your own time and when its good for you. Instead of having to go to the library at a certain time to meet with everyone, this program had opened up the world to new technology. Some people still like to meet in person but I feel like world will move to Google docs or something similar. It’s just easy and free, instead of having to buy a flash drive or a storage device that can cost up to 20 dollars. I have jumped on board to the movement of Google doc’s im sure everyone else will soon enough.

No comments: