Saturday, October 29, 2011

Bluetooth

The two devices that I chose to talk about for this assignment are wireless mice and wireless speakers. Both of these products have been enhanced with Bluetooth technology to make everything easier and to not hold us back with being connected to a device by wires. I chose these two devices because I use and own both of these. I have an Apple Magic Mouse and it connects to my laptop wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. Having a mouse that uses Bluetooth technology is so helpful because the mouse isn’t connected to my laptop from wires, so I don’t have to worry about the mouse getting tangled with other wires, or just something else. Also its nice because I can use my mouse anywhere around my laptop, not just the distance that a wired mouse will allow you because it is connected to your computer. The second device that I chose to talk about is computer speakers that use Bluetooth technology. I chose to talk about the computer speakers because I also own a pair of speakers that connect to my laptop wirelessly via Bluetooth technology. The way that the computer speakers work are very similarly to the Apple Magic Mouse, it connects to my laptop using short-ranged radio waves to connect the two devices together, this is known as pairing. Once the two devices are paired up I can move the speakers anywhere in my dorm room and they will still play music. It’s nice to be able to do this if you need to, because if the speakers are plugged in to a computer then you can only move them as far as the wires allow you to move them. I would recommend to anyone to invest in a wireless mouse that uses Bluetooth technology and I would also recommend that you invest in a pair of Bluetooth speakers because they both are awesome not being connected to something from wires. T is nice to have the freedom and ability to move either of them basically wherever you please and still being able to use them.

No comments: