Tuesday, December 13, 2011

HW 10 Interest for the year

Over this semester I have learned many things that have interested me in the MIS field. One of the main topics that I was interested in was the Iphone blog that we did. Over the years the Iphone has been number one in the cell phone market as well as Apple being the number one provider to the MP3 market all across the world. Some MIS aspects that we went over were how the 4s Iphone is so innovative now and the various technologies that it can use on the Iphone itself. Something that I found interesting that Apple didn’t add to their new phone was the 4G capability. On the Android powered phones the 4G is a key selling point for them. The speculators on the other hand say that the 3G is so powerful on the Iphone 4S that you don’t even need to worry about the 4G capability (PCWorld.com). Another thing that PC World states is that the shutter speed of the phone was reduced drastically. It went from 1.1 to .5 seconds. This was a great innovation that was important to the market. Everyone wants a fast phone so they can download that next big thing. The Siri Voice command is also very helpful when using the phone. It can help you find out weather or even the score of the baseball game. It will result in a great aspect of the phone that multiple will use to their advantage in the professional atmosphere. The high resolution camera can also take videos which can help in a last minute situation.

I actually purchased an Iphone now because of all the features that people brought up. I thought that the Iphone was extremely innovative and it could be reliable unlike my current phone (android system). I have learned that sometimes buying a reliable product versus a new technology is better and that it is respected by most as a great professional decision. I know that I can be confident that my Iphone will help me in a professional way when I do enter into the workforce in the upcoming years.


http://www.pcworld.com/article/241119/apple_iphone_4s_the_good_bad_and_unknown.html


1 comment:

samuel said...

I totally agreee with you on this matter because having a smart in this day and age is of a normal process now becuase we have become a generation of being on the move, and having a smart phone you can benefit. the is not too big, not too small, the iPhone design is just right for us in this day and age. Apple has put a lot into the designing the phone, the buttons, the images and the touch-sensitive keys. Now other cell phone designers are attempting to copy the sleek and futuristic design of the Iphone. Another benefit of the iPhone is that an ipod is included in the design. Now you don’t have to carry around two devices in order to communicate and listen to music. I believe the Iphone is the best choice of the smart phones out now.