Friday, November 4, 2011

Steve Jobs


I truly believe that the story of Steve Jobs is a story of inspiration, success and motivation. His innovation has changed the world in away that we will be able to see for years to come. His success story focuses on
the challenges in which he had to overcome to become who he became. He was aware of a need that people were searching and he successfully satisfied that need by addressing it in any way
possible. Steve Jobs can be thanked for the iPod the iPhone, the MacBook’s, and
the iPad. These products are today’s latest essentials and they will be very
important in the business world.
Jobs changed retail by adding products that have lead in
their industries. Its competitors try to match the level of innovation but Steve
jobs made Apple the leading manufacturer for MP3 players, Laptops Pads and
Phones.  Music and entertainment has been affected by Steve Jobs
because people now can listen to music anywhere they want and can sink it to
any of their devices through iTunes. ITunes makes it easy for anyone to
download music, movies and even listen to radio broadcasts.
Business has been affected in such a big way. You see people using iPads in meetings instead of a laptop
or writing down notes. Business is affected by this even if they are not Apple
users because competitors update and try to innovate to compete with Apple and these
changes the way business runs all over the world.  Education has been effected positively by the innovations of Steve Jobs because as a student I can see how convenient it is to have a Mac,
in the last 3 years I have never had a virus on my MacBook, I have never had an issue with my iPod and now I just upgraded to an iPhone, it influences my education because it keeps me organized and updated with the latest technology trends which is good for me because I will be able to understand technology in
the future if I am always up to date and using the latest technology for my education.
Steve Jobs allowed us through his ideas to be able to multitask and do more with our lives, his struggles show us that anyone can have a dream and use the “thinking out of the box” technique to change the world.

No comments: